Hello Hello there lovely friends.
How are you today?
This just in Catherine wins Le Bachelor.
Disclaimer: I have no clue who really wins.
This season I've been fast-forwarding the episodes and only hitting play during moments that look interesting fast-forwarded.
Roller Derby with Sarah (too much?)
I'm even guilty of watching the rose ceremonies in fast motion.
But one thing I ALWAYS watch are the ladies departures.
It's my favorite part.
For a few reasons.
1. These women cry like Sean died.
I'm sorry but if I only "dated" someone for 6 hours I think I could break up and not cry.
Confession: One time in fifth grade a boy kept asking me out, and to get him to leave me alone I allowed him to be my boyfriend for one hour.
2. This isn't about love, it's about winning a diamond, and a vacation.
If you're lucky like Emily, you'll get TWO!
Note to the next bachelorette: Make sure your contract says you get to KEEP the ring regardless.
See I know I'm right.
To be honest I'm not really sure why I still watch the show season after season.
Oh wait I know why.
Chris Harrison, a man after my own heart.
He loves the drama and can stir the pot better than any host I know.
But now he's leaving.
So ABC...Hire me!
1. I'm off the market and will not fraternize with the contestants.
2. I'm already ordained.
3. I love lady drama, and promise more 1-on-1 interviews with the
4. People think I'm funny.
5. I have a bachelors degree, note: Bachelors!
6. I travel well and I have a passport.
Spread the word friends!
Have a great day!