Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Merry Ho Ho and a bottle of Patron!


Hi friends!

Happy Wednesday. 

Christmas is officially two weeks away!

Which means I have so much to accomplish in a very short amount of time. 

Like

Finding M an Xbox One. 
I'm sorry but I refuse to pay anything more than $500
Which is $1 dollar above asking. 
I am not spending $650
He can slum it with his Xbox 360. 

So far I've called 
13 stores
 and
 wasted about 45 minutes of my time 
when I could have been watching a Lifetime movie.
Ya feel me?

But really I am trying. 
Sort of. 
To find one. 

Is there anything you're hunting for that you haven't found yet?

I'll leave you with M and I's first Christmas card. 


Happy Christmas x 14!

 photo newsigtab_zps7ca39bb3.png

12 comments:

Niken said...

wow, lady! that's such a determination. i don't think i would want to spend 45 mins to find an Xbox. ha.

i love your first christmas photos. happy holiday!

The Pink Growl said...

I love your card! very cute!

P!nky said...

What a lovely card, you look beautiful!

Nikki said...

Cute card!

birdie to be said...

I love your Cristmas card!!! And I'm with you, so much I do before christmas!

Kristin said...

Cute card. We're traveling next weekend. I have quite a bit to accomplish before then.

Wine and Summer said...

Ah! Love the Christmas card!

his little lady said...

Aw, I regret not making a Christmas card this year! It's definitely necessary next year!!
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Constance said...

What a cute Christmas card, love it! ♥

http://www.mursway.com/

Ashley said...

good lord....500 plus bones! we may have a lot of clothes but we are darn cheaper than boys.

Janna Renee said...

Aww! Cute card! Will is definitely enjoying his 360 until those prices come down.

Elle Sees said...

i admit--i don't play games or know anything about xbox! i hope the prices come down soon, dang expensive!
y;all look cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...