Monday, December 9, 2013

Want a reindeer? Come and get it!


Hi friends
 
I'm sure you've all seen the fab glitter reindeers floating through cyberland.
 
 
They are just the cutest aren't they??
 
 
You'll need:
 
*Whatever deer silhouette you fancy;
I used this one.
 
*A Canvas
I used an 8x11 from Michaels Craft Store
 
*Matte mod podge
Isn't this stuff just the greatest!
 
A pencil
 
Glitter
*I used Martha Stewarts gold.

A paintbrush

Hairspray
 
Optional:
Gold paint pen
*I used this on one for an outline.
 
Step one:
 
Find the silhouette you like and print it to fit your canvas.
 
Step two:
 
Trace your outline onto your canvas with a pencil

 
Step three:
 
Using a paintbrush, apply the mod podge generously.
 
Step four:
 
Sprinkle the modpodge with glitter! 
 
Step five:


Wait.

Step six:

Repeat steps three through five two more times.

Step seven:

Spray dry canvas with hairspray to seal the glitter.

And

VOILA





 
 Happy crafting!
 photo newsigtab_zps7ca39bb3.png

4 comments:

Wine and Summer said...

Love it! So, so cute!!

Helene in Between said...

so pretty, impressed!

Janna Renee said...

So cute, and I've been wanting to do one of these!

Janna Renee said...

So cute, and I've been wanting to do one of these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...