Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Celebcrushends.

Hi friends,

The other day M told me that Charlize Theron was his lady crush. 
Umm what, 
She's blonde
So...
 In typical crazy fashion I asked him if he thought she was prettier than me.
He was very sweet and said 

M: "Babe I married you".
Me: You didn't answer the question, do you think she is prettier than me?
M: ....
Me: YOU PAUSED

So what if I agree that she is gorgeous. 
I can't compete with her 6+ foot frame
But I have boobs!
Winning. 

Anyways. 
I have about 5000 crushes. 
They aren't real by any means; 
I happen to follow just about all my favorite celebs (friends) on Instagram,
who doesn't
 and
 when I see their photos
I like them
and
They totally see that I liked it
and
We have a moment. 
Duh

So tickle me obsessed when I saw 
NPH's margarita contest. 
NPH: "Margarita #W: I swinnin laps"
Me: I swin that way too NPH, blue rimmed glass for the win!

 NPH: "Margarita #12: I's the life of the party!! Everybodyone is LOVING me!!"
Me: I love the look they are giving NPH; I feel like its the look M gives me when I have 12 margaritas.


NPH: "Margarita #4: Feeling great. Can't find my book..."
Me: He reads!!!

So who is your celeb crush????

 photo newsigtab_zps7ca39bb3.png

5 comments:

Katie said...

In my completely honest opinion and not just saying this to be nice, I REALLY do not think that Charlize is that pretty at all. And she annoys me. You are beautiful AND funny so you two really can't complete with each other. she loses. you win. the end.

also celeb crush for me is alex pettyfer.

Ashley said...

haha this was hilarious! my crush is definitely ryan reynolds, and zac efron, and channing tatum..ok and nick lachey :)

Wine and Summer said...

NPH marg's were possible the funniest thing that has ever happened to me!

Janna Renee said...

Lol I was just writing a post about how I don't get turned on by pictures of celebrities or people in general. I fall for people based on personality, so pictures just don't do it for me. I love how you are talking about NPH. Gotta love the gay boys ;)

Rebecca and Lori said...

Too funny. Now I'm off t go follow NPH!
Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...