Thursday, January 23, 2014

It is a print party!


Hi friends,

M and I have been trying to remodel/reorganize our closet for the last 100 years. 

We both shop 
and 
Having to share one closet is devastating

So we recently moved my accessories from the closet to the bedroom.

I have the perfect little nook to call my own

I'm on the hunt for the perfect little (big) mirror
Something vintage with gold
but 
In the mean time...

I wanted to put up some cute prints. 

I recently joined the year 2014 and stopped living under a rock
and
Got Photoshop!
Holy option overload. 

Here are the two prints I just made, 
The grey background is just so you can see them a bit better. 



I'm clearly not an expert but I am looking forward to playing with Photoshop a bit more.

Any and all helpful hints would be appreciated!


 photo newsigtab_zps7ca39bb3.png

6 comments:

birdie to be said...

These look great! I have photoshop but definitely need to practice more too!

Janna Renee said...

I'm getting Photoshop too! Yay! We solved our Closet problem by creating a closet room. Amazeballs.

Wine and Summer said...

Love these!! I need to work on my Photoshop skills!

Ashley said...

i don't own photoshop so i got nooo skillz to share but, i will be looking for your etsy shop once you perfect it :)

Ashley said...

Those prints are adorable! I would love to have photoshop but I'm too afraid that it'll be too hard to use and end up being a waste.

FYI...I would KILL for my own closet space! HA! I really could utilize the 1/16 of the closet that my husband uses for his clothes!

~Ash

olympia gold said...

The cavalcade is actual informative. It is a amusement annual it. I accept aswell bookmarked you for blockage out new posts.

Wholesale gold chains

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...