Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The hunt for Tom-October

Hi Friends,

Have you seen this image floating around?
It was posted on Nordstom's Facebook page.

Do you see #3?

Are you dropping everything to visit Nordstrom and see if they have them in your size?

Hold the phone friends, you won't find it. 

I've looked EVERYWHERE. 

They do have them in denim size 10-12; but that doesn't help me or my wardrobe. 
and 
I'm
Dev-a-stated. 

So if you see them in an 8.5 
I'll hug you, 
Buy you some bubbly, 
and  
LOVE you forever. 

What do you want this Tuesday?

 photo newsigtab_zps7ca39bb3.png

4 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

Those are cuuuuute! We don't have a Nordstrom's here so I can' help ya, love.

Janna Renee said...

I love Tom's! I need a new pair ;)

Makaila said...

Call Vanilla Urban in Bend Oregon and ask if they have them. Their Toms selection is freaking RIDICULOUS.

Makaila said...

Shiz. Did I see that M already found them for you on IG?? I can't keep up. ☺️ If you already got em, future reference tip! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...