Thursday, February 6, 2014

We're getting Saucey in the PNW!

Hi friends,

When you find something you love do you eat it every day? 
Because that is what I do. 

I have been wanting to give up sugar because I will be 30 here shortly 
and
 I've had enough of the fluff. 
Ya-dig.

Insert this cookbook!

I bought the Kindle Version so I could access it on my iPhone and iPad, 
which makes grocery shopping so much easier!
Plus the Kindle version is half the cost of the paperback version.
You can get yours here!

So easy, so delicious!

The first time I made this I followed the directions exactly. 

The second through fifth time, I substituted a few things.

I used EVOO instead of avocado oil
and
A sweet onion instead of a shallot
plus
I also made a non-spicy version and left out the red pepper and cayenne pepper

There are so many options, and they are all sugar free!

Enjoy!


 photo newsigtab_zps7ca39bb3.png

10 comments:

birdie to be said...

Thanks for the recipe! I definitely want to check out this book!

Nikki said...

This sounds good! I may have to show it to Mr. Big Truck!

Jamie said...

No sugar?! Ever?? Oh my. I could never.

Allie said...

Good luck with the new lifestyle! I've heard some good things about this ;) Following you now!

xo,
Allie
www.sparklesandstilettos.com

Wine and Summer said...

This looks so delicious!!

Ashley said...

yummy!! i've been wanting to try paleo and...i love bbq...i'm from the south, it's hereditary :)

Ech and Will said...

I'm a creature of habit and I like what I like so I'll eat something until I'm sick of it. That recipe sounds amazing, I need to try it out!

Janna Renee said...

Very nice! I love sugar free stuff.

olympia gold said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you. wholesale Jewelry

Laynah said...

I'm trying not to eat ANY sweets from now until June 1st and it is SO hard for me! I'm a major sweet eater though. Good luck to you! Healthy changes are always so empowering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...